So friday can't come FAST enough. I started getting a little stressed. Like i always do when something good happens.. i don't let myself stay happy for long. I was worrying about the kitten, and when i should introduce it to Furby, and what would happen if she was afraid of him. Side note, my cat is huge. I've only seen a cat bigger than him once, while taking one of my bunnies to a vet years ago. Anyway, the kitten could fit inside a shoe. lol. Kinda worried she will be afraid of Furby.
But still sooooo excited. :D
It is a good night. Migraine took almost exactly 12 hours to lessen to a minor headache to which i am THRILLED.
Not much to report. Just trying to utilize this a little more than i did LJ.
Oh.. Andy and i started Krunch and Bénny on Medivh server. Two of the characters from an online comic called Looking for Group that is HILARIOUS. I <3 Ríchard. lol. We started Ríchard and Calé on Dalaran... getting kinda bored with WoW so we're playing around. I should be doing dungeons and getting gear but unless i am with friends, i really don't feel like embarrassing myself in front of strangers. James gives me the 'well if you dont do it you will never learn' talk. blah blah. yeah but he is WoW smart. I am wow retared. If andy was really good at wow and could talk me through stuff too then i wouldnt be so lost. lvl 80 warlock noob here. For crying out loud I didnt know you don't have to target someone anymore to summon them... i havent used that spell since i left Cenarion Circle server.
Anyway, I think i will hop on for a bit. Do some dailies. My lock needs the monies. :)
Hey, your dps is fantastic so hush! And lol, yeah the warlock TVs are a nice change. James is right though. You won't learn if you don't try. And you're a dps anyway so it doesn't matter if you twiddle your thumbs the whole time. Queue for a bunch of heroics and practice getting comfortable. I'll gladly go with you anytime you see me on.
ReplyDeletei am so lost to this whole wow world, but i am super excited about ur kitten!!!! i bet furby will be apprehensive about her at first (or at least in front of you guys) but we all know that cats are sneaky creatures and will love on her when he thinks ur not lookin. LOL. thats how my 'kids' are. they beat the crap out of each other when im in the room, but they are so lovey when im not. =P
ReplyDelete