Sunday, July 25, 2010

White flag

I am being kept in the dark.

I wish you trusted me more than that. For whatever reason, you do not. You must have your reasons, but I do not appreciate being lied to. I'll never say a word. You go on doing your thing and I will go on doing mine. Both of us having a secret, neither of us knowing if the other person has figured it out.

You underestimate me.

I wish you trusted me. Although, it doesn't matter because i will never really trust you.

Placebo friendships.. relationships. I've had one too many. Never thought I'd have to add you to that list.

1 comment:

  1. placebo friendships...i like that term. i feel u on that...
    *hugs* i wish i could offer some more positive insight, but i have a feeling i could not say the right words to make you feel much better.

    just know if you ever need me, im here for you =)

    ReplyDelete